GiveClear Foundation seeks to build a Global network for good, collaborating with charities, public foundations, financial institutions, and donors to help make donations more efficient, and charity more transparent.
We envision a new model of philanthropy, a transparent system at your fingertips connecting people to trusted charities at scale - empowering people of any means to give and support effective change. Our mission is to deliver an inspiring charitable giving experience through innovative technology, bringing additional accountability, transparency and effectiveness to philanthropy.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Format internal and external communication – agendas, emails, presentations, reports, forms
- Take minutes during board meetings
- Formatting policies
- Organize and maintain the office filing system requirements
- Problem Solving and collaboration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills • Resourceful and able to multi-task effectively
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willing to go the extra mile and learn new systems/technology
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- $20-$25 hour based experience
- Permanent part time
- Approximately 10-20 hours/week
- Flexible hours
- 50% from home/50% from GiveClear office in Abbotsford
For more information please contact: